Check back, periodically, for more information that will be added, including more
evidence to prove the wrongful actions of Cutting's opponent, Paula O'Neil
CUTTING'S VISION: NEW FACE, NEW VOICE, NEW IDEAS,
TRUE INTEGRITY, AND ACCOUNTABILITY FOR WRONGFUL ACTIONS
Running for YOU because YOU deserve better
Cutting made ballot placement by getting the required 3,049 valid petitions signed by Pasco County registered voters so
her name would appear on the ballot in November. Thank you to all who helped make it happen!
Click here to read the letter
CLERK'S RECORD MISSING AFTER ALMOST $9,000 STOLEN FROM PASCO CLERK'S OFFICE
Pay close attention to the following:
1. The clerk's audit below states that Brandy Hartz stole almost $9,000 from the Pasco Clerk's Office.
2. The audit shows the Dade City Police was involved in the investigation regarding the money Hartz stole from the Pasco Clerk's Office.
3. The arrest record and the officer's narrative in the the police report proves that the Dade City Police arrested Hartz.
4. News articles from the Tampa Bay Times and BayNews9 states that Hartz was arrested for stealing money from the Pasco Clerk's Office.
5. When Cutting tried to pull up the record of Hartz recently to see the disposition of the case, the Pasco Clerk's Office stated there is no record of Hartz being charged with grand theft or any criminal record regarding the money Hartz stole from the Pasco Clerk's Office.
6. When Cutting could not find any records of Hartz and her arrest for stealing money from the Pasco Clerk's Office, Cutting went down to the Dade City Police Department and was shocked when they said there was no local arrest of Hartz. A letter from the police shows that they found no local arrest, but yet, their agency arrested her.
With all the evidence that proves Hartz was arrested for stealing money from the Pasco Clerk's Office, no arrest or criminal record or any evidence, whatsoever, exist to even prove that Hartz ever paid back the money she stole from the people.
The Dade City Police Department gave no explanation of why they have no record of Brandy Hartz arrest when their agency clearly arrested her. Working in concert with the Pasco Clerk of Court, Paula O'Neil, appears to the be the norm, as Cutting reported criminal activity of O'Neil and the Dade City Police chose to ignore the evidence and refused to conduct an investigation.
This is a serious matter because this is a coverup, sure and simple. As long as they have no record of Hartz of ever being arrested, any business who hires her would never know that she was ever arrested for grand theft. Furthermore, since there is no record of Hartz ever being arrested, taxpayers lost out on almost $9,000 dollars and a record is missing, which proves further that our public records are not protected in Paula O'Neil's care.
Click here to view Dade City's Police Report on Brandy Hartz. ~ Cutting obtained this police report back in 2011/2012, but now the Pasco Clerk's Office, the Dade City Police and the Pasco Sheriff's Office claim their agencies do not have any records pertaining to Hartz grand theft charge and Hartz arrest.
Click here to view a second signed form from the Dade City Police Department, which falsely stated no local arrest on Hartz when their agency arrested her and the evidence proves it Cutting went in to the Dade City Police for the second time to confirm if they have any arrest record on Hartz, but provided Hartz's date of birth this time, which is 7-13-1987, and they still stated there was no local arrest on Hartz. The above link of the arrest record proves that Hartz was arrested by the Dade City Police Department and they claim their is no local arrest when their agency arrested her.
Click here for a certified copy from the clerk's office that states no criminal record on Brandy Hartz ~ Cutting went back down to the Pasco Clerk's Record Center and spoke to Maritza Torres and showed her the email from Tom Jackson at the Pasco Clerk's Office and wanted to know why Maritza refused to accommodate Cutting previously when she wanted Torres to state in writing that she found no record of Brandy Hartz. This time, Torres had no problem providing something in writing for a charge of a records search.
Click Here to View A Signed Form Stating the Pasco Sheriff's Office Has No Information On Hartz ~ Pasco Sheriff's Office claimed no information on Brandy Hartz. Hartz was transported to the Sheriff's Office Detention Center and now they have no record of her?