Cutting for Pasco Clerk
ROBERTA CUTTING FOR PASCO CLERK
CUTTING IS MY NAME AND CUTTING IS MY PLAN
CUTTING ANYTHING THAT HURTS THE PEOPLE
Please Donate To Cutting's Campaign To Help Fix Our Broken System
If we ever hope to make our system better and weed out corruption and wrongful conduct by public officials, we need to take a stand against wrongful conduct in public office.
This would include supporting Cutting's campaign and voting Cutting's opponent, Paula O'Neil, out of office so that she cannot continue to use the clerk's office as an umbrella to harm others.
Please Support Cutting's Campaign To Help Fix Our Broken System!
- Your financial contributions are very much needed and appreciated!
- You could buy signs, banners, business cards, etc.
- You could print out flyers and pass them out to others.
Click here to print out the flyer, which includes
Cutting's vision: New Face, New Voice, New Ideas, True Integrity and Accountability
- You could lead people to the campaign web site at www.cuttingforpascoclerk.com
- You could point people to cuttingforpascoclerk Facebook page and click like it and share it so that others will know who Cutting is and what she stands for, which includes 100% for the people.
- You no longer need to help get petitions signed, as Cutting obtained the 3,049 valid
petitions for her name to appear on the ballot in November. Therefore, Cutting took down the link for the petition because she made ballot placement, but click the valid petitions
link to view the documents of the signed letter from the elections office and the 37 petitions added to 3,012 to make the 3,049 petitions required.
- You could buy printer paper and ink cartridges.
- You could print out flyers with your own printer or pay a facility to print them out.
- You could help with fundraising.
- You could collaborate ideas on what is needed to help Cutting's campaign.
- You could suggest ideas that may not have been thought of before.
- You could buy stamps, envelopes or any other items that could help Cutting's campaign
- You could help by mailing out information to voters.
- You could help by setting up a call center and volunteer your time to making calls
- You could provide anything else not mentioned that could help Cutting's campaign.
- You could provide information on any unethical conduct or other valuable information regarding Cutting's opponent, Paula O'Neil. You are welcome to remain anonymous or let your
voice be heard.
- The most simplest thing you could do is to go onto Cutting's campaign Facebook page and click like and comment about what changes you would like to see in the clerk's office.
May God be with all of us as we try to make our system better, starting with keeping a dishonest public official from serving in office where she can continue to use
the clerk's office as an umbrella to harm others.
The criminal acts, including violating the public records laws and violating the criminal laws of Florida, that came from the Pasco Clerk of
Court, Paula O'Neil, is something Cutting would never, ever do to anyone! This total lack of integrity should never come from a public official who was supposed to be representing the people of Pasco County,
including Cutting, and the reasons why O'Neil should not be allowed to continue in office under any conditions, whatsoever. In fact, O'Neil should have never even been allowed to run for office again after she
sabotaged one of her constituents with false allegations while violating the criminal laws of Florida in the process. And doing this wrongful conduct all while under the umbrella, scope and auspices
of the clerk's office.
A newly elected Florida Clerk of Court is transitioned into the office by an orientation and training that is conducted by Florida Court Clerks and Comptrollers (FCCC) New Clerk Academy Committee.
Click here to see the letter sent to Cutting dated Aug. 23, 2012. There is no requirement to run for clerk of court and
the state transitions a new clerk into office. The most important qualification a public official could have is true integrity. Without true integrity, they do NOT belong in office!
If you click on any one of the three Facebook icons, it will take you to Cutting's Facebook pages for those particular pages.
Back to top
Copyright © 2015 by Roberta Cutting. All rights reserved.
Submit Express was used for free website submission. Therefore, the following link is to
give credit for this service and is not to be misconstrued as an endorsement.
Political Advertisement Paid for and Approved by Roberta Cutting, No Party Affiliation, for Pasco County Clerk of Circuit Court and County Comptroller.
May God Bless You And Have A Great Day!